Overview of all posts:
- Tech Guide: Google Cloud IoT Architecturevon Dr. MountainIn this technical guide we are looking into a Cloud architecture of a data pipeline for the Internet of Things (IoT), built on services of the Google Cloud Platform like Cloud IoT Core or Cloud Functions.
- Eclipse Unide: A Simple Payload Specificationvon Dr. MountainThe Eclipse Unide project extends the existing Eclipse IoT world about a simple information structure, called Production Performance Management Protocol (PPMP).
- Electrical Characteristics of the ESP32 chipvon Dr. MountainThis blog aside summarizes the electrical characteristics of the ESP32 chip – more precisely, the absolute maximum rating and the recommended rating of the voltage applied to the power supply pins.
- Technical Deep-dive into Voltage Divider based on Resistorsvon Dr. Mountain
This blog post gives a deeper understanding of a voltage divider, more precisely a resistive voltage divider. Based on two resistors connected in series, typical use cases are the creation of a reference voltage or a voltage reduction to measure it.
- Power up the ESP32-CAM on the Input Voltage Pin 5Vvon Dr. MountainThis blog post explains the easiest way of powering up the ESP32-CAM board: Connecting an external power supply to the input voltage pin 5V on […]
- Technical Deep-Dive into Linear Voltage Regulatorvon Dr. MountainThis blog post gives a deeper understanding of a linear voltage regulator. A (linear) voltage regulator plays an important role as power supply. Its main […]